NOTE: We currently have lifted this mandate and are not requiring facemask at this time.
Carlisle ENT is Following the order signed by the PA Secretary of Health, requiring everyone to wear a face mask. When coming in for an appointment Please wear your face mask before entering the building. We are also screening everyone before they enter our office.
The well-being of our patients, employees, and the community are our top priority.
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, Carlisle ENT will be following the guidance and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and will be making changes to limit exposure to our patients, employees, and the community.
For the safety of our patients and employees, if you are experiencing any symptoms such as a fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or fatigue, we ask that you please contact the office immediately to reschedule your appointment. You can reach our office at 717-243-0616. Unfortunately, if you are late for your appointment you might have to be rescheduled due to the office requirements for social distancing.
These are some of the procedures we have in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- The patient may bring a support person along with a care giver to the appointment if needed.
- Medical grade HEPA filtration in all of our ENT procedure rooms.
- Our practitioners wear surgical masks during treatment.
- We use enhanced cleaning procedures between all patient visits.
- We use a Clorox 360 electrostatic application twice daily to all office surfaces.
- All patients are screened for symptoms of upper respiratory illness prior to entry.
- Appropriate wait times following illness are enforced prior to assessment in our office.
- When confirming patient appointments if patient is ill they will be asked to be rescheduled.
Please be mindful of social distancing.